- Published on Sunday, 22 January 2012 00:24
Christian Alliance of America is a public policy, voter education grassroots organization representing Christian interests before the U.S. Congress and state legislatures. The Christian Alliance of America advocates for pro-life, pro-family, religious liberty, First Amendment issues and produces nonpartisan educational voter guides which can be distributed in churches.
Christian Alliance of America Mission:
- To inform Christians about timely issues and pending legislation
- To speak for truth and morality in the public arena
- To educate voters through voter guides, score cards, and candidate forums
- To train Christian leaders for effective social and political action
- To defend the legal rights of Christians against an ever-growing anti-Christian bias
"In a nation such as this where the people choose their leaders, if the Congress be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption."
- President James Garfield
"...God cannot sustain this free and blessed country, which we love and pray for, unless the Church will take a right ground. Politics are a part of religion in a country such as this, and Christians must do their duty to the country as a part of their duty to God. God will bless or curse this country in accordance to the course Christians take in politics."
- Charles Finney
Christian Alliance of America is a 501(c)4 tax exempt non-profit organization. Because we engage in lobbying for pro-life, pro-family legislation, contributions to Christian Alliance of America are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
Individual, corporate and PAC contributions are welcome. Support CAA